Occupational Medicine Nurse Practitioner (NP) New
Leading Multi-Specialty Practice Group is searching for an Occupational Medicine Nurse Practitioner (NP) in Corvallis, OR. Work 20 hours per week, no weekends or call! See 15-20 patients per day! Work with 2 MDs, 2 CMAs, and Practice Manager! Great place to work and live!
Position Title: Occupational Medicine Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Job Duties & Responsibilities: Occupational Medicine Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Diagnosing, treating, and helping patients manage acute and chronic illnesses
- Conducting physical examinations and interpreting medical history
- Ordering and performing diagnostic tests and procedures
- Prescribing age-specific physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Prescribing pharmacologic treatments (depends on state regulation)
- Providing prenatal care, family planning services, and screening services
- Primary and specialty care services for adults and children
- Performing minor surgeries and procedures
- Counseling and educating patients about preventive measures to avoid illness
Education & Experience: Occupational Medicine Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Master of Science in Nursing or equivalent PA program degree
- Current valid state medical license
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner or PA
- 1+ years experience in the applied specialty preferred but new grads welcome
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified or specialty certification as required by department.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work with others and demonstrate leadership qualities
Benefits: Occupational Medicine Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- The practice is offering an excellent salary and benefits package that includes medical malpractice insurance, 401K, health insurance, and reimbursement for continuing education.
About Corvallis, OR
Corvallis is a growing Healthcare community located in the beautiful Willamette Valley in Oregon.
To Apply: Please email your resume/CV to the contact below or Click Here!
Contact: Greg Newhouse